Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fall brings to life another masterpiece


A whirl wind sweeps me off my feet and i can't stand back up again because the pounding is too much and i have to go to work
Sleep can wait while i have a second to ...just...
Exhale.
And in a funny way i find myself with you tumbling in and out of consciousness because all i have is a song to make me feel
And all it takes is a love to make it hurt
Inhale
The breeze
My TV sighs from the weight of the world that crushes the dams and now my pillow is soaked to the cool side and my face is stuck
The pressure is too much and all i want is a dream to make it worth while
Someone close to me to make me move
Change my mind...
and i cannot believe...i cannot fear i cannot wish enough on that one star whose light is so bright i wear my shades to prevent long term damage from my imagination making this all up
Making up the fact that my bird bones are invincible and i am not alone
Open your eyes and darling your smile... you're the last one of your kind...
Pulsate through my veins what once was there and now it's dark? What happened to that one person? Dear God help me write something worth my efforts
every scream through my finger tips and onto the unforgiving keys that click away and peck at my brain until they are imprinted in the grey matter...y ...t....w....f...a...i....l..o...v...e...y...o...u...
Failure..i hate this. i wish i could look at the floor and type in the darkness like you do...
Do you? Still do that?
Maybe...
Do you still dance when no bone is watching... when your heart turns the other cheek do you laugh and kiss the boy
Not so fast come back come back steal away a smile steal a smile
Not so tough, found out, found out
When your mother leaves do you light it up? The skyline? The strange and unprepared...you swore you saw it coming.
I'm not good...
Can't keep a beat even her heart has a problem keeping up or slowing down...
Here we go...
I'll burn for you now...cause you're mine and you're not allowed to feel nothin...
And you turn out the lights and i can see your smile and the last thing i hear is an "i love you" and i cannot
Breathe

No comments: