Wednesday, November 19, 2008

When i PMS it's like a blind rage of red over my eyes

Oh hey guess where i am!!!
I bet you'll never even get close to where i am...
work.
surprise surprise!!
I swear if they had a shower here i could live here.
Anyways....class today was as good as it's gonna get....today was my bo-bo music app. class. We are on the romantic period and i swear i know more than my professor. we watched a bit of the Nutcracker ballet...Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky is one of my favorite composers...mainly because he is so incredibly messed up in the head.
I have a 500-word essay due tomorrow comparing two of our assigned poems....and i honestly am just not in the mood to write about anything right now because everything coming out sounds stupid and i'm PMSing like a mo fo and i can't concentrate cause my throat is scratchy and i'm at work and bored and sick of christmas already....
I love feedback...
of any kind...
so let me hear it! :)
---peace&love---

No comments: